To reserve your spot: $49 per person at the time of booking, with the full balance due on December 15, 2022.
$2560 CAD per adult double occupancy staying at the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge and Banff Aspen Lodge (breakfast included)
$3440 CAD per adult single supplement at the same hotel combination
$2750 CAD per adult double occupancy staying at the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge and Fairmont Banff Springs with Fairmont King room (room only basis)
$3800 CAD per adult single supplement at the same hotel combination
Included in this trip package:
- Direct Flights with Air Canada in Economy class from Toronto to Edmonton (Jan 28th) and from Calgary to Toronto (Feb 4th) – One luggage (up to 23kg) included in the price
- Private transfers from Edmonton airport to Jasper, Jasper to Banff, and Banff to Calgary airport
- 3 nights accommodation at the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge in Jasper with Fairmont room (double occupancy) from Jan 28th to Jan 31st
- 2 days lift passes for Marmot basin (Jan 29th and Jan 30th)
- 4 nights with your choice of accommodation either at the Fairmont Banff Springs (Fairmont room, King bed, double occupancy) or at the Banff Aspen Lodge (Premium room, double occupancy)or at the Banff Aspen Lodge from Jan 31st to Feb 4th. (Speak with your agent for other room options at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel)
- 3 days lift passes for SkiBig3 valid at Lake Louise, Sunshine, and Banff Norquay (ski shuttle included) (Feb 1st to Feb 3rd)
- Dinner at the Sky Bistro located at the top of Banff Gondola
- Skican Host
- Worry-free booking fee, resort fees, and all taxes included
*If you are an IKON pass holder please ask for discount details on this trip for the Banff portion of the trip
The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge 5*
The iconic Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge resort invites you to experience our Great Canadian Lodge, surrounded by nature and abundant wildlife. Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge is a 700-acre year-round luxury mountain resort that wraps around the shores of pristine Lac Beauvert and Canada's #1 Golf Resort Course. The resort's charming village of cedar chalets and Luxury Signature Cabins, all connected by picturesque paths, offer guests unique access to explore the natural environment surrounding the resort.
Banff Aspen Lodge 3*
A friendly hotel of 89 spacious rooms and a three-minute stroll to downtown Banff. Guestrooms have a fresh, modern feel and room rates include our delicious full breakfast, wireless internet, and parking. Amenities include two outdoor hot tubs with a fireplace, sauna & steam room, in-room refrigerators, ski bus stop close-by, ski work bench, internet access terminal, laundry facilities($) and a terrific staff that provide exceptional service for all guests.
The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel 5*
This hotel offers all the amenities of a world-class resort, with 757 guest rooms and suites, superbly appointed Banff accommodations and attentive, personalized service. From cozy rooms tucked away in quiet corners of the castle to spacious suites with sweeping Alberta mountain views, Fairmont Banff Springs, has the perfect guest room, suite, or Fairmont Gold accommodations for your Rocky Mountain getaway.