Prices based on double occupancy. A $49 per person worry free booking fee is included in the package price. No further payment is required until December 14, 2021. Ask your agent for complete details, enquire about single supplement rates and/or additional air gateways.
Starting from $2310 CAD per Adult $2230 per Senior based on double occupancy
- Return airfare Toronto to Calgary (standard economy, includes one checked bag per person)
- Return airport transfers (3-hour transfer)
- 7 nights of accommodation at the Lizard Creek Lodge, studio room, double occupancy (3.5*, sleeps 2, kitchen, fireplace, living area, and balcony)
- 5 days of skiing**
- Welcome reception hosted by Resorts of the Canadian Rockies + Skican
- $49 worry free booking fee
- All taxes
** Add a day of skiing or a day of cat skiing. Fernie Wilderness Adventures is located approximately 20 minutes from Fernie Resort. Contact us for more information.
Lizard Creek Lodge 3.5*
Lizard Creek Lodge is in the perfect ski-in/ski-out position at Fernie Alpine Resort. The outdoor pool and hot tubs overlook the mountains, and there is even a gentle run that cruises past the hotel. The decor and ambiance of this property are described as ‘mountain chic.’ There are 14 units in the main lodge and 85 residential-style condominiums in two other buildings. Studio, one, two, and three-bedroom suites offer full kitchens, a fireplace in the lounge, and a private balcony. You’ll enjoy coming home and putting your feet up after a great day on the hill.
Dining is available on-site at Cirque, the on-site restaurant and guests can enjoy cocktails served at the bar overlooking the mountains.
Ski storage and equipment rental is also available.
The Slopeside Lodge (basic accommodation/budget friendly) is also available. Please ask for more information.