To reserve your spot:$49 per person at the time of booking, with the full balance due on December 23, 2022.
$2665 CAD per adult double occupancy staying in a studio at the Snowbird Lodge (SS) and in a standard room at the Sandman Hotel (Revie)
$2530 CAD per senior double occupancy staying in a studio at the Snowbird Lodge (SS) and in a standard room at the Sandman Hotel (Revie)
Included in this trip package:
- Direct Flights with Air Canada in Economy Flex class from Toronto to Kelowna - One piece of luggage included (up to 23kg)
- February 5th private transfer from Kelowna airport to Silver Star (grocery stop included)
- February 5th to 8th - 3 nights accommodation at the Snowbird Lodge 4* ski-in, ski-out, studio unit (double occupancy) or upgrade to 1 or 2 bedroom suite with private hot-tub
- Feb 6th to 8th - 3 day lift pass Silver Star
- February 8th – Private transfer mid-afternoon from Silver Star to Revelstoke
- February 9th -11th -3 day lift pass for Revelstoke
- February 8th to 12th – 4 nights accommodation at the Sandman hotel, standard room (double occupancy). Free ski shuttle service to the slopes or upgrade to the ski-in/ski-out Sutton Lodge (studio, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom condos aviailable)
- February 12th – Private transfer from Revelstoke to Kelowna airport
- Skican Host
- Worry-free booking fee and all taxes included
Snowbird Lodge 4*
Uncompromised comfort, great amenities, and stunning views welcome you at the Snowbird Lodge! Located in the heart of the village adjacent to the Summit Chair and ski runs! Exhilarating views east to the Monashee’s, west to the Okanagan Valley, and straight up to the stars! This luxury 5-story condominium-hotel is in a premium location in the upper Village. Welcoming lobby/service desk, adult lounge with Kitchenette, children’s lounge, theatre room, and fitness room.
Sandman Hotel Revelstoke 3*
This hotel is right in the heart of town, and a great jumping-off point to all that awaits in this truly original mountain town. Enjoy cozy and comfortable rooms to flop down in, an indoor pool, relaxing hot tub, and more are also here for you. There is an onsite restaurant and room service and Revelstoke Mountain is 12 km away by shuttle.