COVID-19 TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
Before travelling, it is the responsibility of the traveller to be informed of travel and health requirements related to COVID-19 for both departure locations and final destinations. Vaccinations may be required for flights and /or other travel components. Skican is not responsible for the failure to meet health and/or travel requirements.
Booking Fee: $49 per person will be charged at the time of booking allowing for easy, “no questions asked” cancellation up to 40 days prior to the scheduled departure date.
Payment: Payment for the trip is due 40 days prior to the scheduled departure date.
Charges for Cancellation:
- More than 40 days prior to the scheduled departure date, the trip can be canceled for any reason.
- Up until this point, the only fee that has been paid is the $49 per person Worry Free Booking Fee, which is non-refundable.
- Cancellation from 39 days prior to the scheduled departure date results in forfeiture of total holiday price.
Trip components eligible for the Worry Free Booking initiative include:
- All airfare, unless otherwise noted
- Resort, accommodation and transfer components at Lake Louise, Sunshine, Norquay, Panorama, Jasper, Revelstoke, Red Mountain, Sun Peaks, Silver Star, Fernie, Kimberley, Kicking Horse, Whitewater, Le Massif, Mont Ste Anne, Mt Tremblant, and Whistler Blackcomb (Whistler Day Passes excluded), unless otherwise noted by your booking agent.
Not applicable to:
- Bookings that fall during peak/holiday periods (including but not limited to December 18 - January 2)
- Cat skiing, heliskiing, and other specialty products noted by your agent (including Fernie Lodging Company)
- Ikon and Epic pass products. International Resorts (any resorts located outside of Canada), Big White Ski Resort / and any resort not listed as eligible for the Worry Free Booking and Payment Policy.
- Group bookings
For all other trips please read the Terms and Conditions.
In the event that Skican is unable to provide a travel service:
- In the event of a resort or hotel closure or any other reason that may result in Skican being unable to provide a travel service – a refund and/or a credit for future travel will be provided representing the payment made for any unused portions of the trip, not including any non-refundable fees identified as separate of the trip package.
- Booking Fees
- Air surcharges including but not limited to seat selections or upgrades, and itinerary changes. Note: Name changes are not permitted by airlines. Spelling changes are permitted but fees may apply.
- Revisions to Occupancy, trip components and scheduled Departure Dates: Subject to $100 administrative fee plus any cancellation/ change fees or surcharges imposed by the supplier. If original occupancy in accommodation is reduced, the remaining travelers may be subject to additional charges to cover the cost of the unit.
- Insurance Premiums
- Luggage fees are charged by all airlines flying to all destinations. These fees are subject to change, are paid directly to the airline at the time of check-in, and are not included in Skican pricing.