Make Marmot Basin your ski destination for:
1. GREAT SNOW: Marmot Basin is blessed with a consistent, reliable snowpack. Annually, over 400 centimeters of dry, natural snow blankets the area and a state-of-the art snowmaking system in the lower area ensures superb snow from opening to closing day.
2. DIVERSE TERRAIN: With 1,675 acres (678 hectares) of skiable terrain and seven modern lifts, the only time to rest is in the lodge, not waiting in lines. Marmot Basin offers visitors 86 runs and 3,000 vertical feet (914 meters) of varied terrain. Families and experts have room to carve turns at their leisure and the area is designed to guide everyone to the three mountain chalets.
3. BREATHTAKING SCENERY: Virtually every location on the mountain is an inspirational viewpoint. You are surrounded by protected wilderness in every direction. Memories will be etched as highlights in your life in this unparalleled paradise.
4. AUTHENTIC MOUNTAIN TOWN: Everyone leaves the mountain at the end of a ski day to mix with the Jasper locals who are quick with a smile, and a tale or two, as they share their slice of heaven with visitors. Enjoy Canadian and international cuisine at the numerous restaurants or lively night haunts, while staying in quaint inns or luxurious lodges. Many skiers and snowboarders who visit Jasper once end up as residents!
5. WILDLIFE AND ACTIVITIES: Winter visitors regularly get to see elk (wapiti), Bighorn sheep, deer, coyotes, and more rarely, wolves, lynx, moose or even a woodland caribou. Jasper is unique among ski areas for wildlife viewing opportunities. The community offers many other great Canadian pursuits such as cross country skiing, ice skating on frozen lakes, ice canyon walks, snowshoeing treks, dog-sledding and regional helicopter skiing or cat-skiing.
I would like a QUOTE for Jasper this season.